Book personally by contacting The Healing Body
Kambo Frog Medicine
What is Kambo?
Kambo is the secretion of the Phyllomedusa Bicolor or Monkey Tree Frog from the Amazon Rain Forest. The secretion contains many bio peptides which activate the bodies natural immune system and has been found to be very beneficial.
Kambo has stepped outside of the Amazon and is reaching across the world as a powerful spiritual teacher and praised for its healing and purgative abilities.
Contact The Healing Body to book your experience
Audrey creates a circle of energy which will heighten your experience. Your sessions may include visceral massage, energy work and Body Talk.
Click Here to book an appointment
What you need to know!
Make sure to work with an experienced guide. Kambo is legal in most countries and available online, but it can be difficult to apply the medicine without experience.
A practitioner will not only help with positioning and dose amount (which differs for men and women and the sensitivity of each person), they will also let you know when and how much water to drink, how to position your body, and other aspects that will make the experience more comfortable.
- Heart conditions
- Breast feeding women, speak to practitioner for exceptions
- Chemotherapy within the last 4-6 weeks
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Medication for low blood pressure
- Severe Epilepsy
- Medications for immunosuppressant drugs for organ transplants
- History of blood clots, strokes or aneurysms
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Lack the mental capacity to take the medicine Kambo
- Serious mental health problems excluding depression and anxiety
- Elheres Danlos Syndrome
- Recovering from major medical surgery (contact practitioner)
- Make sure you do not eat for a minimum of 10 hours before you take Kambo.
- It is recommended to eat vegan for a few days prior to the ceremony. Try and avoid a lot of sugar, heavy starches, or really fatty foods if possible.
- It is advisable not to drink alcohol or consume other psychoactive substances for 24 to 48 hrs before or after the intake.
- Allow yourself at least 2-3 hours for treatment and recovery, ideally having the rest of the day off from work or stressful obligations.
- You will need to bring 3 liters of fresh spring water just prior to the application of the medicine.
- Menstruating woman will need to be aware flow will increase for up to 3 days after taking Kambo medicine.
Energetic and Spiritual Benefits
A deeper connection to self
- Removal of fear, heartbreak and trauma on a cellular level
- Removal of desperation and feelings of failure
- Removal of Panama (dark or negative energies)
- Removal of the dark clouds that were weighing a person down
- Removal of ancestral patterns
- Removal of bad luck
- Life blocks dissolve
- Chakras become aligned
- Increased intuition
- Aura positively shifting and changing
- Body vibrates higher
- A renewed sense of hope and trust in the process of life
- A sense of increased luck
- Increased attractiveness
- Increased self-belief
Please note that services offered on this website constitute any form of medical practice. Kambo is not a medicine. IAKP practitioners are not doctors nor any other form of medical practitioners. We do not diagnose disease, offer health advice, treat physical or mental health issues, or prescribe medicines. Kambo is a shamanic ritual and ceremony from the amazon rain forest – it is not a medical treatment. Participants are advised to do their own research as to the potential benefits of taking Kambo. None are offered or implied here.